Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Me + Playstation 3

No I don't play it. My husband does religiously. I would love nothing more than to somehow get rid of all PS3's in the world. Blowing all of them up could end teenage anger management problems, save many from morbid obesity and save many TV's from being angrily broken by their owner in a rage against other online players. No, we haven't personally had these problems with Playstation BUT I am still positive that all my assumptions are correct.

However, I have to thank the creator of Playstation for teaching me the true meaning of patience. Never have I hated something so much and  somehow manage to stand it so my hubby can be happy for a little while after a long day at work. I still imagine taking the dang thing and throwing it under a speeding 18 wheeler (carrying a load of PS3's and causing it to wreck and break them all) when I hear the machine gun from Call of Duty. But somehow I manage to keep my cool and hold my feelings inside while I cook dinner. Be aware all girlfriends or brides... you can one day be able to listen to it without freaking out, just be patient and look at how happy your hubby is.

Thank you, Playstation for showing me patience. This doesn't change anything though, I still hate you. I just can actually stand you in the presence of my home.

XOXO - Mrs. Pearson

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha well if you want I can have someone rob your place again and steal it, but I think Phil would be a little suspicious when the only thing missing was the PS3. I am lucky Mike isn't into that kind of stuff, but he has other obsessions..like fishiing...ooohhh does he loooveee fishing.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, be thankful for fishing! I am just trying to show that it is possible to still have your sanity after so many hours of machine gun sounds. If he's happy, I am cool with it. :)

    ReplyDelete