Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Welcome!

Good afternoon fellow internerds!

As many of you can probably tell from the pictures, title, etc. I was married recently on March 12, 2011. Many of you can already relate that the beginning of a roller coaster called marriage really is like going to Disney World. I couldn't be any happier in my life than if I was Santa's child and everyday was Christmas. I love living my beautiful life with my husband and I am enjoying every moment of our adventure called life TOGETHER!

Alright, all the sappy cutesy talk is over. Here's the deal. I am still obsessed with weddings. I thank God so many people I know and love are getting married right now. They have given me something to do/plan... or at least make me feel like I am. I'm sort of that annoying tag along friend that will invite herself to all the planning festivities. If they are going to a cake tasting, I am probably hiding underneath the table waiting to here their reactions and secretly giving the baker hints on what kind of cake they like. It's creepy, yes but I don't care. I. Love. Weddings.

Another obsession that has grown to ridiculous proportions is my love for cooking. Thank heavens for my husband (aka: Guinea Pig) for wanting to taste everything in the world. I sometimes feel like part of the reason I married him is because he is not a picky eater in any way. Make it and he will eat it. Unless there is mushrooms or blue cheese... than I would have to find someone else. He also has a deep hatred for Dippin Dots, but that's a whole other story. Probably one that shouldn't be shared.

Lastly, everyone, at least I think everyone... maybe it's just me, has either life long addictions or random ones. Whether it be shopping, TV shoes, movies, music (Christina and Gaga for life), book series, etc. I will make sure to vent anything and everything I am addicted to Googling at the time. I am always one to text or call my family and friends to annoy them in some way about my own, so this may help them actually want to be related to me or hang out with me again.

Dang this blog post is getting too long. Oops. ANYWAYS... Read away and if you have advice questions or just something to add, go for it! But don't be annoying. Thanks and enjoy this ridiculous heat outside.

XOXO - The Pearson Wife :)

No comments:

Post a Comment