Wednesday, June 8, 2011

WEDDING FINDS #1 - Save the Date/Invitations/Bridal Shower

I am so excited to be planning a shower for Ms. Sarah Alexander (soon to be Pearsall)! I was looking for invitations in stores like Michael's and online at Zazzle but I am pretty particular in how invitations look. I wanted something custom. When in doubt, visit ETSY! I found Sweet Bee Designs there and her services were so quick! I explained what kind of invitation I was looking for and then....

VOILA!


This was exactly what I was wanting. Obviously the address and phone numbers have been changed. Don't want them stalkers annoying me or Jennifer. :) Anyways, she gives the image to you in case you want to save money and print them yourself OR she can print them! I asked her to print them just because it was a pretty good price for the quality. The link to her Sweet Bee Design Shoppe is below. Enjoy brides and planning bridesmaids!

XOXO - Mrs. Pearson


PS. She also does baby shower, birthday party, and announcement designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment